For recent news and anything you may have missed during the week…


Off the field things continue at a pace and it’s all lining up for a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

We have almost sold out Churchill’s Christmas party nights and have a few places remaining for New Year’s Eve.

The new offices are also well under way on the ground floor at Mill Farm as is the new club shop which will open in time for Christmas.

Decorating the stadium is currently taking place, with two huge Christmas trees either side of the West Stand complimented by some beautiful festive decorations throughout the building.

The all-weather 3G complex is moving on really well and we expect to have the full-sized hockey pitch to be open by early January, with the others to be complete by mid-February.



AFC Fylde have been handed an away draw at Gloucester City in the Buildbase FA Trophy Third Qualifying Round.

The tie will be played on Saturday 26th November (kick-off 3pm). The match will be the first of two trips to Whaddon Road for the Coasters, with the two sides meeting again in the league three weeks later.

Meanwhile, Fylde have been drawn away at Clitheroe in the quarter-finals of the Partners Foundation Lancashire FA Challenge Trophy.

The Coasters eased through the previous round with a convincing 6-2 victory over AFC Darwen at Mill Farm, whilst Clitheroe saw off AFC Blackpool 4-2. Tie to be played week commencing December 5th. 



AFC Fylde star James Hardy made both goals on his international debut as England C won 2-1 in Estonia to reach the final of the International Challenge Trophy.

England need just a point to secure their place in the final and got off to a fantastic start when, after just 7 minutes, when Hardy clipped a great cross to the far post where Lincoln’s Elliott Whitehouse arrived on cue to power Paul Fairclough’s side ahead.

However, moments later Estonia were back on level terms. Woking stopper Brandon Hall made two good blocks but eventually the ball came out to Pavel Domov, who hammered home.

England found an instant reply three minutes later and once again, Hardy was involved as he slipped the ball through to Jamal Lowe, who lifted a shot over the keeper.