Do you have a passion for the football industry?
An excellent opportunity to join a football club with great ambition in a newly built state-of-the-art stadium.
Reporting to the Fist Team Manager of AFC Fylde, the Senior Physiotherapist is responsible for the management and delivery of a comprehensive physiotherapy and rehabilitation service to the professional footballers at the club.
Main duties (but not limited to): –
- To accurately diagnose and provide a prognosis to injured players.
- To implement and deliver a comprehensive player treatment and rehabilitation programme.
- To provide physiotherapy cover at all First Team home/away games and training sessions.
- To organise and run the club’s medical treatment room and equipment.
- Supervise and support the Academy Physiotherapist where required.
- Work with the Fitness Coach to introduce and implement injury prevention and performance enhancement programmes as required.
- To attend any necessary, specialist appointments and investigations with players as required.
- Submit daily FA Anti-Doping schedules to The Football Association Anti-Doping Department.
- To be responsible for the organisation and completion of all necessary paperwork including medical notes for the professional footballers.
- Arrange and book scans and other treatment as required through the club’s medical insurance.
- A BSc / MSc in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience within a sports or football environment
- Experience working with the UK Anti-Doping Department would be highly advantageous
- Advanced Pitch Side Trauma Certificate (desirable)
- Up to date with latest industry practises
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
How to apply: email@example.com