Head of Player Recruitment – £25,000 to £40,000 (dependent upon experience)
AFC Fylde is a forward-thinking National League club with an ambition to reach the Football League and are looking for a driven individual to help improve our player recruitment department.
You will be responsible for overseeing the scouting and recruitment of all players for the first team squad.
The successful applicant will be based in the North West, required to work from Mill Farm Stadium two days per week, but in the main be out on the road watching games at all levels across the UK.
This role will work closely with the Chief Executive & First Team Manager and the key criteria they are looking for are:
· Demonstrable experience in player recruitment within an EFL, National League Club or Regional Academy
· Good knowledge of non-league, lower leagues and U23s, particularly in the North West
· Extensive network of contacts across football, especially within clubs and agencies
· The capability to translate a recruitment strategy into specific actions and weekly targets
· Data literate with the skill set to compare players and present information clearly to management
· Persistent with the ability to gain information during the due diligence process
· Outstanding people skills with the capacity to build relationships, as well as influence and excite stakeholders about the AFC Fylde journey
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com