2nd Line Helpdesk Technician | Based in Lytham | Up to £28,000 per annum
Tangerine Holdings have an exciting opportunity for a hard-working 2nd Line Helpdesk Technician to join our expanding IT department.
· Provide an escalation route for the 1st Line Helpdesk Technicians.
· Provide mentoring and training to the junior members of the team.
· Triaging ticket allocation on the ticketing system.
· Creating, monitoring, and resolving the more complex issues on the ICT ticketing system, escalating to the HIT where required.
· Installing software and repairing hardware and peripherals.
· Administering user accounts.
· Provide IT support during AFC Fylde home games and functions
· Participate in maintaining records such as the ICT asset register.
· Previous experience in a 1st or 2nd Line IT support role
· Problem solving & troubleshooting skills
· Ability to follow directions and technical documents
· Full Driving License
You should be able to demonstrate experience of managing multiple workloads at any one time, and an ability to prioritise work whilst communicating with stakeholders. Therefore, excellent organisational and communication skills are also important.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held group of companies based in Lytham which has offices in Ireland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Singapore, and the USA. We are a multifunctional business which includes an expanding leisure group.
We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply now for immediate consideration.