AFC Fylde Community Foundation are looking to recruit an Office Manager. The role will be 20 hours per week and will based at the new Fylde Sports & Education Centre at Mill Farm Sports Village.
The AFC Fylde Community Foundation is a forward thinking and fast moving community trust which works in partnership with AFC Fylde Football Club, based in Kirkham, Lancashire. The Foundation currently delivers a number of flagship community development programmes, which aim to motivate, educate and stimulate our community.
As The Foundation grows, it is imperative that The Foundation appoints a dedicated and talented Office Manager, who will be responsible for the day to day running of The Foundations busy office function.
The Office Manager must be able to successfully and confidently manage a wide and ever-changing workload within a busy and fast moving office environment, alongside being able to extract data relating to contract performance and data reporting in line with contractual requirements.
1. Work with The Foundations Positive Pathways team, in order to successfully and accurately gather performance related data, relating to The Foundations Positive Pathways programme. Upon obtaining of such data, the post holder will be required to input data accurately into a national project management system in a timely manner.
2. Work with The Foundations Extended Services team, to accurately monitor and collate all project performance data relating to The Foundations BBO education programmes.
3. Create and manage a wide and diverse range of office filing systems and operating systems, so that The Foundations office functions are managed in a professional and organised way.
4. Create and update all call log relating to incoming calls and queries raised to The Foundation, on a daily basis.
5. Create and manage all sports camp booking forms and payment processes, ensuring that all customers who book on The Foundation’s sports camps have a professional experience at all times.
6. Professionally manage all customer service functions within The Foundations operation, ensuring that all customers who engage with The Foundation are dealt with in a positive manner.
7. Work with The Foundations customers in order to ensure that invoices raised by The Foundation are paid within a timely manner.
8. The post holder must be flexible in their approach to work and able to successfully manage an ever-changing workload, in a fast-paced office environment.
From time to time the OM will be expected to completed duties outside of their normal day to day duties, these will be as instructed by the Director and/or Community Development Manager.
The post holder will have:
– excellent interpersonal skills
– excellent networking skills
– excellent eye for details
– experience in delivering community-based accreditation programmes
– relevant experience
– a willingness to learn and develop new skills in relation to monitoring and evaluation
Applicants can request an application pack by either emailing email@example.com or by calling 07739796101.