AFC Fylde are delighted to announce a new opening for a Football Fundraising Consultant. This full-time role is designed to drive the continued growth of the FSL Gold Lottery initiative.
£18,000 – £22,000
• Recruiting, training and managing a team of door to door canvassers to increase the existing paying membership from 1,400 to 2,500 members per week by January 1st 2019 and 5,000 by January 1st 2020.
• Paid incentives will be based on achieving growth of new members per month.
• Collection & Canvasser Teams will be created and managed for the following areas:
o Kirkham & Wesham
o Newton & Clifton
o Poulton le Fylde
o Lytham/St Annes
• Recruit, train and manage a team of “collectors” to support the above canvassing team.
• Identify and appoint suitable newsagents and pubs in the above areas to act as agents – target fifteen outlets bringing in on average twenty members each it is the lottery manager’s responsibility to recruit newsagents with the view of the majority of Fylde newsagent coming on board.
• Directly responsible for working closely with local sporting organisations to encourage and gain their participation at club level in FSL Gold.
• Develop strong ties with the local business community to set up “corporate accounts”.
• Develop a network with other football clubs that enable us to develop partnerships with these clubs.
• Ensure all paperwork and administration is prepared and collated correctly for the administration team.
• Prepare a weekly sales update for the Chairman & Chief Executive.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.