fylde Ladies Football Club is seeking an individual with extensive knowledge of women’s football, strong relationships in the game and demonstrable experience in sports management to take up an exciting and unique opportunity as Fylde Ladies General Manager.
In this key role, you will take the lead in integrating AFC Fylde (AFC) and Fylde Ladies, as well as manage all aspects of the day to day running of Fylde Ladies. It Is a highly varied role and a great opportunity to drive forward both the Club and women’s football.
Your role will involve:
• Developing a shared vision and strategy for women’s football at the Club
• Representing the Club on key matters including brand, marketing, communications, football administration and operations
• Acting as the primary contact to the FA and the League competition organisers
• Being the main point of contact for all internal departments at AFC Fylde and Fylde Ladies.
• Developing relationships with key funding partners to ensure Club sustainability
• Managing and developing all key Fylde Ladies staff
• Supporting the coaching and football admin team on effective recruitment, contract management, player registrations, fixtures and budgeting.
• Ensuring the Club adheres to the FA standards on safeguarding
• Participating in the FA Leadership development programme
You will have:
• Extensive knowledge of women’s football and strong relationships within the sport
• Experience in sports management and strategy
• Excellent communication, IT and project management skills
• A sharp eye for detail
• The ability to maintain absolute discretion in all aspects of your work
• Awareness of diversity and equality challenges in football
• A commitment to developing women’s football.
How to apply?
Application is via CV with a one page covering letter to Fylde.Ladies@AFCFylde.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity leave, race, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or any other
legally protected characteristic.
Closing Date: 12 October 2018