AFC Fylde have an opportunity for a photographer with experience in a sporting environment to join our Media team.
This voluntary role will provide full time support to the Club’s Media department, working across both digital and print media channels. The role will involve a range of different photographic opportunities; including, but not limited to, covering the Club’s First Team, Development and Academy squads, and supporting the development of the Club’s brand.
You will be required to provide high quality images which will deliver an exceptional coverage of both individuals and events.
This role will require knowledge of photography and photographic skills as well as communication skills to achieve the delivery expectations.
The skills which are required include:
– A minimum of two years’ experience within a similar role is desired
– Knowledge of print and internet photography using digital format
– Computer proficient with ability to use digital camera software
– Graphic design knowledge is a plus
– Strong understanding of the football and commercial environment
– A proven track record of delivering high-quality content with a keen eye for detail
– Strong forward planning skills with a creative approach to problem solving
– Competent at dealing with high-profile figures and confidential subjects
– Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
– Clear understanding of the digital media landscape, with good understanding of social media
You must have your own equipment.
As official club photographer, you will have access to our home and away matches and where possible transport to away games will be provided.
This is an ideal opportunity for a media graduate or someone who is currently working as part of a media team who wants to step up to the number one spot.