AFC Fylde forced another replay in the FA Cup after a Nick Haughton equaliser after going behind saw both sides play out a 2-2 draw.

Haughton got the scoring underway after 15 minutes when he combined with Danny Rowe to lace a strike off the leg of a red & white shirt and into the bottom corner.

After going in at the break ahead, the Coasters found themselves quickly behind after the break when Ash Hemmings & Yusifu Ceesay put Harriers in front.

But it was Fylde’s number ten that, for the second round in a row, made sure the Coasters were in the hat for the next round when he thundered a free-kick off the underside of the bar and in.

Andy Taylor made three changes from the 1-1 draw against Brackley Town, with Tom Walker, Siya Ligendza & Danny Rowe replacing Pierce Bird, Joe Rowley & Danny Whitehead.

The Coaster started the game playing some nice football inside the Kidderminster half, which led to Nick Haughton dipping and swerving an effort towards the Harriers goal, which Tom Palmer watched over his bar at the very last second.

Kidderminster were yet to grow into the game, which the Coasters took full advantage of when Danny Rowe & Haughton were allowed to combine, with Haughton dropping a shoulder to find the bottom corner from just outside the area.

On the search for a second in quick succession, Rowe managed to win the ball back on the halfway line to slide in the sprinting Haughton. He slowed down and waited for Rowe on the overlap, who after receiving the ball, chopped back onto his left but fired into the gloves of Palmer.

When the home side did have their moment, it was calmly collected by Neal after Jack Bearne picked up a threaded pass to find Ash Hemmings bursting into the area, whose toed effort didn’t trouble Fylde.

However, the better of the chances continued to go the way of Fylde when Connor Barrett made a marauding run down the right, beating five men in the process to cross to Tom Walker at the back post, who headed the ball back into the mix for Haughton, but his timid effort was just about cleared off the line.

Just minutes before the break, Haughton, full of confidence, attempted an audacious, sizzling strike towards the bottom corner from 40 yards, leaving Tom Palmer scrambling across his line to bat away.

Half-Time: Kidderminster Harriers 0-1 AFC Fylde

Starting the second 45 as they finished the first, the Coasters had the first sight of goal when Rowe struck from distance, which Palmer gathered into his chest.

However, the game was quickly turned on its head in the space of five minutes when the hosts scored two quickfire goals.

First, a short corner from Jack Bearne to Hemmings saw the former Fylde man come inside and hit a fierce shot at goal, which evaded everyone and hit the back of the net.

Moments later, their tally was doubled when Ceesay charged down a pass to Neal and managed to win possession back to slot into an empty net.

You could have guessed it, though, the Coasters drew level, and it was that man, Nick Haughton. After Siya Ligendza was brought down, Haughton stepped up and smashed a free-kick off the underside of the bar and in.

As the clock started to tick down, Hemmings had one last opportunity to give his side the lead, but he headed inches wide from a cross.

Full-Time: Kidderminster Harriers 2-2 AFC Fylde    

Kidderminster Harriers: Palmer, Richards, Pearce, Leak, Lowe (94’ Brown), Hemmings, Ceesay, Martin (95’ Burgess), Margetson, Bearne (70’ Morgan-Smith), Byrne.

Unused Subs: Emery, Lissimore, Rogers.

AFC Fylde: Neal, Barrett, Whitmore, Davis, Conlan, Philliskirk (70’ Charman), Weston, Haughton, Walker, Ligendza, Rowe (63’ Whitehead).

Unused subs: Morrison, Bird, Patten, Hatfield, Rowley.