The Fylde Sports Lottery has an opportunity for focused, resilient and self-motivated individuals to join their sports lottery team.
You will be required to work from 2pm until 8pm (depending on the start time of a 6 hour shift) canvassing doors and recruiting members for FSL Gold lottery scheme.
– To achieve and exceed all sales targets as set by FSL Gold.
– To knock 100+ doors per day between 2pm and 8pm in order to speak to as many people as possible (a minimum of 60 people per day), and having the ability to recognise the times that different demographic groups are likely to be in, and therefore maximise contact penetration.
– To have the ability to quickly ascertain the type of person who answers the door, gain very quick rapport with them.
– To understand that everybody says ‘No thank you’ at the door and to have the professional persistence and persuasiveness to overcome objections and the ability to excite customers about the scheme and recruit
– To accurately record your activity throughout the day, so that the addresses you’ve knocked, contacted and recruited all available for reporting and audit.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience Requirements:
– Ideally you will have similar cold calling experience; selling door to door to residential customers.
– However, experience in a sales / target driven environment is required.
– You will be focused, resilient and self-motivated enough to knock the required number of doors every day.
– Must have own transport.
Fylde Sports Lottery is offering the following:
– A competitive commission structure (£18k OTE)
– Full training on our product, the industry and sales techniques.
– Full administration support.
– An opportunity for the right person to progress within the company and grow into other suitable sales or management roles.