Do you have a passion for the football industry? AFC Fylde is recruiting for the position of Commercial Manager, based at Mill Farm.
An excellent opportunity to join a football club with great ambition in a state-of-the-art stadium, with a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience, plus commission, company car and great benefits.
The main responsibility of the Commercial Manager is to bring income into the Club by acting as an ambassador and forging strong links with the local community at all levels.
There are four main opportunities to raise revenue for the club and for which you will be responsible:
· Corporate Hospitality
· Business Partnerships
As Commercial Manager, it is vital that you are present at all home games to look after your guests.
· Organisation and administration of attendees in hospitality areas.
· Update the Chief Executive on sponsors in attendance.
· Prepare sponsorship gifts for the Director’s Boxes.
· Confirm numbers and administer passes.
· Personally, meet and greet all sponsors and their guests when they arrive at the ground, ensuring their tickets and passes are ready for them.
· Act as host during the game catering to any requests and helping the matchday staff where appropriate.
· Coordinate and organise the presentation of the ‘Man of the Match’ awards.
· Previous experience in a commercial role at a sports venue is highly advantageous.
· Previous sales experience is essential.
· A natural rapport builder at all levels.
· A passion for working in the football industry.
· Able to work towards multiple objectives.
· Driven to meet and exceed given targets.
AFC Fylde has some great staff benefits
· Private Healthcare
· Profit Share after two years (T & Cs Apply)
· Company Pension
· Discounts on food and products, including discounts on tickets at AFC Fylde
· Great chances of career progression
· Employee of the month/ year
· Champagne moments
· On-site car parking facilities
To apply for the role of Commercial Manager, please send a cover letter and CV to Craig Dootson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org