AFC Fylde is a professional Football Club based on the Fylde Coast.
Recently Champions of the National League North, this season sees them back in the National League and continuing their campaign to be in the English Football League.
As such, they are now looking for a full-time Club Secretary to join the backroom staff and assist in the day-to-day running of the Club.
About the role
The Club Secretary will be responsible for providing comprehensive secretarial and business support on all football-related matters, primarily relating to the club’s First Team, with occasional support of the Women’s Team and the Academy.
The job holder will be involved in a wide range of critical activities and will play a significant role in ensuring the professional and smooth running of the Club for internal key stakeholders, external authorities and other footballing entities.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
· Full understanding of the football regulations and rules in relation to English football via the FA, the EFL, and the National League structures.
· Experience in supporting and preparing legal contracts within a professional football environment.
· An ability to understand the football regulations in relation to English football via the FA, EFL, National League, and the Women’s and Academy league structures.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office systems e.g. Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint or equivalent systems.
· Proven track record of delivering multiple priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to plan their own workload and prioritise.
· Ability and integrity to recognise matters of confidentiality.
· Demonstrably high standards of honesty and personal conduct.
· Positive attitude with the ability to motivate and enthuse individuals and groups.
· Value and respect colleagues and other members of staff.
The post holder will be expected to:
· Act with honesty and Integrity.
· Demonstrate high standards of personal conduct.
· Value and respect other members of staff.
· Work with others to develop and improve our services.
Applications are to be sent with a cover letter by email to email@example.com