Bradleys has reopened! Come and join us at Mill Farm for a drink and live sport.
We are following strict COVID-19 guidelines to keep you safe!
- New opening times Mon- Thursday 15:00 – 22:00, Friday & Saturday 12-22:00 & Sunday 12-21:00
- We are currently serving our great range of drinks only; we are working on a great new food offering and when we feel the time is right, we will launch the new menu.
- Bradleys now has one entrance and one exit, when you arrive please go to the main double doors in the centre of the bar, you will be met by one of our friendly team members.
- You will be asked to scan a QR Code with your smart phone, which will prompt you to leave your details with our track and trace programme, if you do not have the facility to do so we have a tablet on which you can complete this process.
- We have a hands free sanitiser station for you to use before entry.
- The server will look after you throughout you visit, they will take your order at the table, we will take payment at the time of ordering, we prefer contactless payment where possible, your drinks will then produced at the bar and delivered to your table.
- The servers will all wear disposable gloves which will be changed regularly as well as face coverings and all team members will have their temperature checked on arrival for their shift.
- We ask that you stay at your table during your time in Bradleys and do not interact with other tables or approach the bar, you of course welcome to use facilities but ask that you maintain social distance.
- The team will be attentive to your needs, please do feel free to ask for service at any time.
- When leaving the building to go home or to go outside for any other reason (including smoking) please leave via the designated exit.
You can book your table now: 01772 598850
We have introduced these new measures to provide our customers with a great sporting and social experience within a safe environment, we ask that you work with us to keep Bradleys open and respect the measures in place.