Do you have a passion for the football industry?
Do you want to work at a state-of-the-art football stadium?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to oversee all aspects of media within a football club with serious ambitions of being promoted to the Football League and beyond.
- Organise home match day media facilities and accreditation requests from local, national, and international media organisations.
- To organise media interviews/conferences, liaising with the Manager for the availability of both players and Manager for conferences, and distribute invitations to media organisations accordingly.
- Facilitate media requests pre and post-match at all home and away games and produce articles for the website, including team news, match report, and post-match reaction.
- Distribute media releases and handle all PR and media organisation queries and requests regarding AFC Fylde related matters in a professional matter.
- Organise and produce all materials for the AFC Fylde website and social media platforms, such as interviews, latest reports and marketing, including organisation of filming and editing video content.
- Ensure that the AFC Fylde website is kept up to date with all of the latest news and make regular contributions to the Club’s social media accounts.
- Produce the official match day programme from planning stage through to production.
- Previous experience in a similar PR or Media role is essential.
- Experience within a football or sports environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever changing demands.
- Must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work at all times.
- A natural rapport builder at all levels.
- A passion for or a desire to work in the industry is essential.
Apply now for immediate consideration.